We have Job Opportunities in your area
Houston, TX. - The Woodlands, TX. - Conroe, TX. - Lufkin, TX. - Waco, TX. - Temple, TX. - Harker Heights, TX
We serve clients in the technology and telecommunications industries and our firm is built on the idea of building personal relationships, and we maintain long-term partnerships with our clients. We have consistently generated tremendous results for both large and small clients using our innovative marketing techniques.
The ideal individuals will have an exceptional work ethic and an unfailingly positive business approach. We've built a workplace environment that's not just productive but also dynamic and enjoyable, so you should be too! Every team member contributes to the company's growth, which is based on the foundation of each day being unique and having endless possibilities.
- Develop a strong brand, product and marketing strategy for each event campaign.
- Identify and develop strategies to help our clients form partnerships in relevant markets and attract potential customers.
- Provide promotional information to customers attending our campaigns.
- Help answer questions and/or concerns about our clients and their products.
- Attend relevant industry 'meetups' to increase event exposure.
- Create a marketing strategy to promote products and increase sales.
- Provide regular reports of campaign effectiveness and recommendations for future improvements along with weekly reports on delegate revenue and numbers.
- Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
- Detail oriented
- Fun and outgoing personality
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as individually
- Performance driven
- Excellent time management skills
Clients in the telecommunications, mobility, and home entertainment industries are among our many marketing specialties. Our clients have asked us to expand further with their promotions attributable to our market success, and we are searching for qualified candidates to cover various customer service roles to aid with the expected growth!
- Be cross-trained in all of all of major departments, including marketing, public relations, advertising, sales, development and management.
- Learn how to communicate with major clients and their customers.
- Provide information to customers about products/services offered and answer any questions they may have.
- Learn how to market brands effectively in a professional environment.
- Learn how to demonstrate leadership and help other representatives succeed.
- Build long lasting relationships with professionals in marketing and advertising.
- All of our positions have a guaranteed hourly rate, plus weekly bonuses and incentives.
- Have a go-getter attitude and a desire to be the best.
- Be incredibly coachable and open to learning and training within old and new marketing strategies.
- Be adaptable and ready to overcome challenges in their day to day.
- Able to work 40-45 hours a week.
Our award-winning marketing department is a hands-on team that creatively communicates what we have to offer to our clients and their customers. The team is driven and collaborative, learning from triumphs and setbacks while remaining open to change. Clients in the telecommunications, mobility, and home entertainment industries are among our many marketing specialties. Our clients have asked us to expand further with their promotions attributable to our market success, and we are searching for qualified candidates to cover various marketing roles to aid with the expected growth!
As a Marketing Representative, a typical day might include some of the following:
- Communicating closely with clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of each client account.
- Devising an integrated marketing campaign strategy and timeline; execute the necessary marketing mix throughout the event/promotional cycle.
- Initiate and maintain marketing plans, task tracking, creative directives and editing requests.
- Creating and managing marketing campaigns for each client.
- Track and analyze statistics; constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve our business.
- Preparing post-campaign recap analysis.
This Role Might Be For You If:
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult client issues and finding creative solutions. You don't get flustered easily, and if you don't know the answer, you'll dig until you find it.
- You like helping people. As the marketing representative, you need to be ready to help a client create the right marketing plan. Teaching someone something new makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you learn quickly. When things change, you know how to adapt.
- You communicate clearly. You write well and speak eloquently and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You are motivated. You volunteer for new challenges and take ownership of your tasks. With us, that truly makes a difference.
- 0-3 years sales/marketing/customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, set schedules and finalize projects within appropriate time frames.
- Ability to work well within a team and independently.
Recently, we’ve added several new clients to our portfolio and with that a new medium of marketing is needed to cover the growth. We are looking for assistance in managing these clients' customer acquisition, market research, while also targeting their key demographics. This is not a digital marketing position but a role working directly with creating marketing strategies to be used in the form of directly advertising their products and services; the ideal candidate will be comfortable working with client relations, communication, contract negotiation, fundraising strategies, and sales, among other responsibilities. Our Marketing Interns will formulate, develop, and maintain strong communication links between our clients and their customers. As our role with the client grows, so will the expectations of the position. Our goal is to find Marketing Interns who are looking to continue growing their skill set and building onto their resume experience.
An ideal candidate will either have or want to develop the following:
- Communication skills
- Student Mentality
- Experience dealing with people
- Great work ethic
- Leadership qualities
- Time management skills
Candidates MUST submit a resume for considerationApply Now
The (Entry Level) Jr. Account Managers are responsible for managing all areas of Five Nine Solutions’ business relationships with key accounts and will work closely with various departments in an effort to maintain and develop the relationships further. They manage the sales, marketing, and advertising campaigns to achieve strategic targets and provide integrated programs and services that support the customers needs. The Jr. Account Managers are the main point of contact to all key accounts and they liaison between the various departments. The Junior Account Managers report directly to our Director of Sales and Marketing.
Responsibilities of our Jr. Account Managers:
- Develop and execute advertising, sales and marketing plans for key accounts that meet or exceed sales and margin targets.
- Grow existing marketing campaigns with accounts while introducing new promotional opportunities.
- Provide a regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide direction to the marketing department on marketing opportunities with the accounts to support all sales efforts.
- Provide sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all weekly/quarterly sales activity.
- Accurately manage expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements.
- One to two years of sales experience is a must but you must also be able to demonstrate acquired skills in the following areas:
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- Solid understanding of core marketing principles
- Effective working in a close team environment